Friday, May 29, 2009

How I Put My Knowledge of Discordian Trivia to No Good Use...And Became a High Priest!

NOTE: I took an online quiz about Discordianism. The result below is embedded text from a site linked from here, which is in turn linked from the site of the late Robert Anton Wilson (pictured to the left). (Amazing what one reading of Illuminatus! and the Cosmic Trigger years ago can do!) Since everyone who wants to be a pope can be one in the Discordian religion, I wonder if "High Priest/ess" ranks higher than that.

-----------------------

Your result for The Discordian Test...

High Priest/ess

You scored 88.

You have passed three degrees of 23, the magick number 69, Discordian. As Pope I initiate you into the Fourth Degree of the PARATHEO-ANAMETAMYSTIKHOOD OF ERIS ESOTERIC, or POEE. Henceforth, you shall be addressed as a High Priest/ess, until such time as you get your Shit Together and graduate to the Next Degree.

Take The Discordian Test

No comments: