Thursday, August 1, 2013

Deity's Angry Man



I never thought I'd see a bona fide Deist fundamentalist! But now I have. The thought actually never occurred to me before watching this video that this particular form of rabid faith could possibly exist. This guy's really, really angry that atheists don't cling to the one, true non-faith of Deism-with-a-capital-D, as revealed to humankind in the sacred texts of Thomas Paine.

But this guy also claims to be a truer atheist than atheists are because he rejects both God and also the No-God of atheism. Try to stay on that mental treadmill without falling off!

Watch the 15 minute video above, if you've got the grit to endure it. This chap excoriates Richard Dawkins and Ricky Gervais and "active atheists" everywhere for spreading their "gospel" that mirrors the religions they despise. I practically had to wipe away the spittle I imagined flying at me from my computer screen.

Here's a drinking game: Take a shot every time he says "Abrahamic faiths."

No comments: